Friday, October 19, 2007

At the Hospital

Hey everybody. Just wanted to let you know that everything's going fine. Except that we're having a baby right now! Gotta run!

::UPDATE::
Let me explain this post. Megan asked me to post a blog about how things were going. I started on a post and Megan started to feel really bad. She called the nurse in and the nurse let us know that Elsie was on her way out! Mayhem ensued...2 more nurses rushed in with all kinds of equipment, including the baby oven. They got all set up and we just waited for Dr. Carter. She finally arrived, Megan pushed three or four times, and Elsie Mae was born. She's completely beautiful. 7lbs 10ozs. 19.5". 3:48. I think that makes Bronwyn the winner (only 2oz, 1", and 1.5 hours off...impressive).

Photos to come when we feel up to it.

Thanks for your prayers. God is good.

Eric, Megan, Jenna and Elsie Mae Wood

5 comments:

Alison said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy for your little family of four and can't wait to meet her.

Heidi said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to see pictures, does she look like Jenna? Dark hair?

RaeAnn said...

We are so happy for you guys. I have been thinking about you all day. Get some rest. We can't wait to meet her!

Chris Brestle said...

Congratulations! We are thrilled. I've been thinking about you all day and was so excited to check your blog at every spare moment. Can't wait to see more photos!
Bronwyn

schmidt said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear that the delivery went well. Looking forward to meeting your precious little one!
Dawn