Friday, October 26, 2007

At home

Things are going well here at home. Eric is back to work but enjoying evenings with his girls. He is outnumbered...and loving it. Eric's mom is in town which has been wonderful. She has been holding Elsie and playing with Jenna, cooking dinner, and doing other random household projects. She has been such a help. I even got to go to Target all by myself this afternoon! Here are some pictures from the last couple days...

Sleeping on her side, all bundled up. Thanks Heidi and Shelley for the swaddling blankets. They are amazing!


Here's Elsie after bathtime. Her hair was starting to look so dark, but then we bathed her and it turned blond again :)


Jenna loves to hold Elsie. Today she decided that it was a good idea to poke her eye. I stopped her before any damage was done. Her explaination to me was, "I was just tryin' to poke her eye."


Today Jenna and Mimi made cupcakes together! Then Mimi taught her how to do the dishes!!!! I don't know why I hadn't thought of that before!


One last picture. Jenna took Elsie's hand and said, "We're best friends."

3 comments:

keely steger said...

Yeah for Mimi's and trips to Target alone and sweet sisters and sweet husbands!
I'm so glad things are going well. I hope you're feeling well and rested (enough). Any more RA flare ups?
I can't wait for all these cousins to meet! When might that be?

Jenne said...

Oh, Jenna, I know how it feels when little sister is so cute you just want to poke her in the eye. Aunt Jenne just wants to squeeze her and squish her and hold her (a little too) tight. That's just how cute she is.

The Chirgwin Family said...

Oh!! Such sweet girls! You are so blessed Megan. Keep those pics coming!