Friday, September 28, 2007

36 Weeks Pregnant and counting

Well, if it were up to the baby, she would stay warm and cozy in the womb forever. That's right, no signs of Elsie making her appearance any time soon. I am 36 weeks pregnant, and looking to go another solid 4 weeks. That's okay. Having another baby still seems a little overwhellming. Don't get me wrong, I would be thrilled at an early appearance, but I still have a few things to prepare! I have some decorating to do, some Jenna-training/teaching to work on, some cleaning and organizing to fisish...lots to do. But then again, I am tired. I am not sleeping very well. And my arthritis seems to be slowly returning. So, actually, come on out any time little Elsie. We can't wait to meet you.

3 comments:

ang said...

Elsie, you be nice to mama. Let her get everything done, ease up off the bladder, and the second you're ready...COME OUT! You're going to love it out here, and I'm with your mom--I can't wait to meet you!

keely steger said...

we're thinking of and praying for you guys!

Barry said...

So nice to see you this morning. We miss you guys but are glad you're at Gresham Bible. Hope the shower was fun today. Lots o' love.