Monday, August 20, 2007

Tagged

The Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (If you don’t have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Random fact #1:
I really don't like the smell of a slow cooking chicken. One is in my crockpot right now and I want to leave my house to get away from the smell! I'm pretty sure I won't be eating it for dinner. Lesson learned.

Random fact #2:
I had a pet turtle when I was in junior high. His name was Norman. One day I let him "play" out of his cage and I lost him. Well, months later he walked out of our hall closet! He was just hibernating I guess. I kinda miss Norman.

Random fact #3:
I am not very good at thinking of random facts about myself.

Random fact #4:
I went to school in Europe the year after I graduated from high school. I traveled to several countries with just a backpack, trainpass and dear friend. While there I went a little "wild" and pierced my belly button. For me, this was pretty crazy.

Random fact #5:
I hope to be a foster parent someday.

Random fact #6:
There are certain words that really gross me out. Seriously. And if you combine my least favorite words into one sentence, I might throw up a little. No, I will not tell you what those words are. Made that mistake in college.

Random fact #7:
I like to have dinner ready and on the table when Eric walks in the door.

Random fact #8:
I LOVE GIFTCARDS. I make them last for years on end, and I smile everytime I am able to shop with a giftcard.

Okay, that's it. Now I will tag... Keely, Alison, Holly, Melissa, Natalie, Heidi, Michelle, and Andrea

2 comments:

ang said...

I promise I'll never tell any of the words that make you cringe. Not even if my socks get MOIST and my feet start to CHAFE. I'll stop there, for the sake of the kids.

Alison said...

I will post on my myspace because I have not been blogging very often!