Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Black Butte!

Like I mentioned in my last post, we had a GREAT time at Black Butte with the Brestles. They have a sweet daughter named Emily who is just a few weeks younger than Jenna, and also a 5 week old named Addie who is just precious. All the girls had a wonderful time together. We were constantly amazed at how well the girls got along. Sure, they had their share of arguments, but for 2-year olds, they did great. Here are some pictures of our time together!

In the chariot reading books together. They look innocent now, but three books for two kids didn't work out so well.


Swimming in the pool...



Comparing their bellies...


Playing together on the playground...



Sweet little Addie!


And a precious hug.

1 comments:

tonya said...

Jenna is just too adorable for words! I call her a little Mary Sunshine. Thats how I described her to my husband after we saw you last week. It was great to spend time with you, look forward to much more of that!