Monday, August 13, 2007

Back from camping!

It was an incredible 5 days of fun, water, sun, tents, sand, and countless other vacation type things.  It was a wonderful trip that I will have to blog about later.  Sad story - I couldn't take any pictures because our camera broke the instant we arrived on the beach.  But there were pictures taken by many family members so when they send them to me, I will blog.  Anyways, it is good to be home but boy do I love vacations, camping especially.  Sigh.

2 comments:

faith said...

Glad you had fun! Sorry to hear about your camera..that is a major bummer. Looking forward to pics!

Brandy said...

How fun! I am so sad for you about your camera too. It is such a bummer, I feel your pain. Hopefully God will provide money and we will both have new cameras soon:) Wishful thinking.