Monday, July 09, 2007

I seem to be "nesting" today

"Many pregnant women experience the nesting instinct, a powerful urge to prepare their home for the baby by cleaning and decorating. Or perhaps you'll want to tackle projects you haven't had time to do, like organizing your garage or closets."

Yes, this is true. What it means in our household is cleaning OUR closet, re-organizing the shelves above the washing machine, and buying drapes for the family room. None of which actually do anything to prepare for our baby girl. Oh well. That will come next. For now, I will head back to my closet and figure out what to do with all the clothes that don't fit!!! Bleh. Hmm, maybe I should skip the cleaning and just go maternity shopping...

2 comments:

faith said...

nesting is fun isn't it? i have been nesting for months..or maybe i'm always nesting because i'm always moving furniture and pictures and decore around?!?!

Brandy said...

Oh man, I miss nesting! I used to get so much done! How are you feeling?? I hope to see you soon!