Monday, July 02, 2007

THE BEACH!!!

This last weekend Eric and I, along with six of our close friends, went the the beach! It was so much fun. I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while. There was a point where I actually had to focus on NOT smiling because my cheeks were so sore. Anyways, here are some highlights from our trip...

E and I taking a self portrait at sunset.
The beautiful Oregon Coast
The men being men, starting the fire.
The men being boys, building a sandcastle!
The finished project. They were very proud, as were their wives.
Lunch at Mo's! Yummy.
The other highlight of the trip was the "Real Men of Genius" song that was composed around 1am (Earl, the PTD). It could be submitted as a radio ad and be one of their best. Anyways, we had a great time. Thanks friends for all the fun!

2 comments:

faith said...

Looks like you guys had SO much fun! I love laughing like that. Ang gave us the scoop tonight too..wish you could have joined us tonight! We missed ya.

brandy said...

looke like so much fun! missed you last night. hope you can catch the next girls night! talk to you soon:)