Sunday, June 03, 2007

Just a taste

Eric's parents and sister were in town for the weekend, and here is just a small taste of all the fun we had together!

Swinging and playing at the park!


Playing at Blue Lake's water area with the boys.


Baking (and eating!) birthday cupcakes with Auntie Keri!


A boat trip to Washington to a restaurant called Parker House.



Manicures and pedicures!


An amazing bbq dinner!


Fun times at the zoo!


MILLIONS of bubbles!!!


And a new kitty named Tabby.


Thanks for all the fun! Jenna (and all of us) will miss you and look forward to the next time we can be together.

3 comments:

faith said...

WOW! What a fun filled weekend. That is great they were here. Jenna is looking more and more like a BIG girl!! So cute!

Hollie said...

I love the pics!! Jenna is SO pretty, she is getting so big! And you're having another little girl, that's wonderful! She will be a sweet older sis. I apologize for hardly ever making it over to your site, I have a one track mind and I always only check my xanga subscriptions. But I promise I will check more regularly. I hope you guys are doing well, I really hope we get to see you soon!!

Jenny said...

Hey meggers- I love you and Miss you. I love the new pics:)