Monday, June 18, 2007

Bigger pictures






Those pictures in the last post turned out really small, so here are a few more pictures in a larger size...

I could never quite get all the kids to look at me and smile at the same time, but here are a few of my favorite ones. They are good friends and good cousins. Sometimes they act more like brother and sister (especially Jenna and Jackson) with the bickering, knowing exactly how to push each others 'buttons', but they sure do love each other a lot.



Weston is days away from crawling. He was doing that cute thing pre-crawl thing - getting up on all fours and rocking, focused and trying to figure out how to get his little body to move forward. He is scooting around quite well. He's only 6 1/2 months old...a little early to crawl, but who I am I to know about crawling since Jenna skipped that altogether.




Anyways, here is a picture of Jenna and Davis. He decorated her with bee stickers, which she found hilarious.



And then here's my grandma decorating cupcakes with the kids. Jenna would pour some sprinkles on the cupcake, and then shove the next handful of sprinkles into her mouth. Fun times, fun memories.

3 comments:

faith said...

Thanks for compliment on my blog:) I am glad that you survived and enjoyed (sounds like) your time while Eric was gone! So glad you guys kept busy and that he is home now..just where he belongs! See you soon!

ang said...

I'm so glad you guys could have such a fun time even without the hubby :o) Your title, "bigger pictures," is actually quite appropriate because of how BIG those kids are getting!! They are all growing up so quickly!

brandy said...

Wow I agree with Ang! The kids look so big in those pictures. It is so fun to hear about the cousins, I can't wait for my girls to have that type of relationship with their cousins! It was great to see you too last night. Hope we can make this girls night happen and catch up a little!