Monday, June 18, 2007

10 Days without my hubby is a LONG TIME.

Eric was in Alaska, working hard with a bunch of amazing people to build and prepare KHBC for the kids to come. He loved it...maybe he can post about it sometime later. Until then, I will just show what Jenna and I did in his absence.


We spent a lot of time with friends and family. We went to Julia's house one night, we had our good friends Bronwyn and Emily over, and in the evenings when Jenna was sleeping I had two different girls' nights, both of which were a blast. I watched the boys a few of those days, and together we baked some yummy banana bread. We went to the library, the park, and stayed busy every moment.



Then for the rest of the time we were in Black Butte with my side of the family for a little getaway. The kids spent a lot of time playing with grandpa and grandma. My grandma came also and brought cupcakes for the kids to decorate. It was so fun for my grandma and the kids to get to know each other better. She is such a wonderful lady.



Jenne and Ryan took the kids on some fun bike rides. Jenna rode in the kid seat behind Ryan, Davis rode on his own, and Jackson was on the 'chaser' bike.



We swam a few times, saw some wild life outside our window, and just had a great time together. The kids all slept in the "bunk room" together, and had a lot of fun together. Hope we get to go again next summer, next time with my sweet husband too!

1 comments:

10 Days without my wifey is a LONG TIME said...

The only way my time in Alaska could have been any better would have been if you were there with me. I'll gather my thoughts and post about it in a bit. First things first...naptime! I love you.