Friday, December 01, 2006

A bully on the playground....


To make a long story short, there was a bully at the mall plaground. He simply couldn't see past himself, pushing every kid in his way. It was crazy. In fact, I even caught him in his act (I was taking a picture of her at the top of the slide and instead caught this). Notice in this picture...Jenna is being pushed head first down the slide. And to top it off, he then slid down after her and landed on her back. It was the last straw. He had pushed her down far to many times so we left. It is amazing the feeling of protection that wells up inside. Anyways, just thought I would share. Has anyone else experienced this?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Where was his mom in all this? You are a lot nicer than I am..I probably would have said something. It's one thing to push a kid once..all kids can be that way. But to let your kid knock other kids down continually?! I would have been so mad.

Alison said...

Yeah, where was his mom? Gee, my kids will never be like that...

Alison said...

Those bay area bullies!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I hate when that happens! I am always on Hope if she so much as breathes on another kid, so I can't stand it when other mothers let their kids act like that! Poor Jenna! Give me his name and address and I will take care of it! :)