Monday, November 06, 2006

Who needs hired help when you have this girl around! What a gem, sweeping in her Sunday dress.

She loves to help with the housework, and I love to have her help. Sure, it slows me down a little bit, but it is such great quality time with my baby girl.




Today has been such a stormy, warm day. Jenna was DESPERATE to go outside, so finally I let her. I learned one valuable thing - her jacket is more of a wind breaker than a raincoat. After about 7 minutes of blowing bubbles in the wind, I brought her in, got her out of her wet outfit, put her in some warm pjs, gave her a cup of warm milk and then put her down for a nap.



Oh, and I finally cut her bangs. We decided that she would never see anything if we didn't do something about it. So, here she is...with her fresh new haircut!

6 comments:

WHitney said...

I love her hair!!! Adorable.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, her new haircut is sooo cute. I love it! The bangs are darling. Oh, and when she is done cleaning your house, send her over to mine:)

faith said...

i like the new 'do jenna.

Eneas Family said...

Cute bangs jeena, you look like such a big girl and that picture by the fireplace is so darling!

Bronwyn said...

Wow! She looks like such a big girl with bangs! Great job Megan! What a darling haircut.

Eric & Leah said...

Her hair looks really cute! Nice job Mom!