Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thanks Mom!

My mom is SO thoughtful! Today, I was really busy and a little stressed out about not having anything fancy to wear to an event we are going to this evening. Well, she took time out of her day to leave work, buy me some clothes, bring them to me, and then watch the kids while I try them on! SUPER THOUGHTFUL!

I think that I appreciate my mom more and more as the years go on. She raised me with love, support, and care. I could go on an on, but two kids just woke up from their naps...an hour early...so I better go. (My mom told me that I stopped napping at age two. Sorry about that mom.)

Does anyone else want to share about their growing love and appreciation for their mom?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, what a sweet mama! How wonderful to have a mom who cares so much. My mom and I have become so much closer since I have become a mom too. I love that she affirms me in my parenting all of the time. They are such blessings from the Lord! Glad you have a cute outfit to wear now, I know that it makes all the difference in how you feel:)

keely steger said...

It has been tremendous to see the changes in my mom that her grandkids have brought on. I found that my pregnancy brought us closer, as we had another common experience to share. I have no doubt that motherhood will do the same, especially once we're living in the same state again!