Friday, November 10, 2006

A little Glimpse

Here's what Jenna is up to lately...

Counting:
"One, two, FIVE, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, sixteen, eighteen, eighteen, eighteen!"

ABCs:
"abcdefghijklmnop (speeds up dramatically) qrstuvwxyz (even faster) now I know my abcs next time won't you sing with me!"

She often asks her Hokey Pokey Elmo if he needs to go "poo-poo potty" because at the end of his dance he says, "that was fun, Elmo's pooped!" Thankfully he is too heavy for her to lift onto the toilet by herself.

She calls me "mingy" and her dad "okie" every once in a while. Those are the names lovingly given to us by our nephews. I guess she hears us called ming and okie a lot.

Right now she is playing with playdough and saying, "rollllllll em, and paaaaat em, and mark em with a B!"


Just a little glimpse for ya. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

bhschmidt said...

Megan, Jenna's hair looks so cute. She might not be able to grow her bangs out because she looks too stink'n cute with them!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Heidi! Her hair is sooo cute. She looks like such a big girl.

Eneas Family said...

Jenna, you are darling! Megan I love your link to Hubbards cupboard, i am starting the lesson in december i just went to amazon and ordered all the suggested books! This is just what I have been looking for, the Lord answers prayers thru blogs!?

faith said...

That is so cute. Oh Jenna, you're a doll. play date..soon?!