Monday, November 20, 2006

Christmas weekend!


It was a Christmas weekend for the Woods! First the lights, and then cookie decorating! I taught (more like facilitated) a cookie decorating clinic for little kids at my parents work this weekend, and brought home some of the left overs for Jenna to enjoy! It was pretty fun! She mostly liked licking the frosting. There is another cookie clinic on December 9th if anyone is interested in bringing your kids! I am the teacher :)

Now I am trying to back up and think about Thanksgiving! We are so exciting for this upcoming holiday! Lots of pictures and posts to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Aww, so much fun! I love doing little projects. Mmmm those cookies look so good too:)