Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Another one on the way...

Within about a week, these two cutie pies will have a new baby brother! Before welcoming the new one, I thought I would post a few memorable shots of Davis and Jackson, when they were just babies themselves.

Davis as our ring bearer - he wasn't even two yet! He had to crawl up on stage. He did such a great job!


Sweet little Jackson, asleep sucking his thumb.


Davis, cooling off on a hot day in July. He was also cleaning off after a very messy popsicle incident!


Jackson, laughing, probably at Davis!


We welcome you, new baby Glover. You are coming into a pretty special little family.

2 comments:

Alison said...

My heart skipped a beat when I read the title of your post...then I realized it's not you that's having a baby...

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can't believe she is almost due! So exciting. Do we have a name for baby Glover? Can't wait to see who he looks like. Those boys are sooo grown up now.