Friday, October 27, 2006

Had to show you...

Okay, I normally don't post twice in one day, but I am going to right now for two reasons. First, my hubby is out to a movie with our brother-in-law so I am alone this evening (which is fine, I'm just saying I've got some spare time). Second, I LOVE the colors in this picture! Look at the trees in the background...they are gorgeous!



We had lots of fun at the park. It was such a beautiful afternoon so we walked there, we played on the play structure, fed the ducks, and of course did a lot of swinging! Here is one more pic of Jenna with the ducks.


TWO DUCKS!

2 comments:

faith said...

It's okay to post twice in one night. I do it a lot. Should I admit that? The pics are great. This time of year is so great for picture taking!!

faith said...

..i mean twice in one day. twice in one night may be a little sad.:(