Friday, October 20, 2006

The Games of Jenna Lynn...

Fun time comes after nap time!
This is a picture I took after her nap...

Here's the story - The other day Jenna woke up from her nap, but didn't call for me. After a while I went to her door to listen. I heard things like, "pizza, pizza, pizza" and "ready, set, go!" I went in to find her having an absolute ball jumping and running around in her crib (Thanks to friend Jake for the fun "pizza jump" game!). She was going crazy and having such a fun time. It was silly.


Priceless!

Gotta love this fun game! "Push me mommy!" Oh, she loves to ride in her shopping cart. This garage sale purchase was one of the best! It is so much more than just a shopping cart!


Other favorite games include but are not limited to... "Tackle me daddy!" which is self explanatory, knocking down the stacking cups, and building "really tall towers" with Legos. Fun times.

3 comments:

faith said...

she's so cute..I LOVE the bangs!

Greg and Andrea said...

That after nap "fun" face is adorable. She looks like she really had a blast all by herself. :)

Ali-beth said...

She now needs to get down to some wood Family games... Pinochle, Hand and Foot, Hold 'Em... she will be really bored at Thanksgiving if she doesn't know how to play them! Hardly, true... she better be ready for some serious spoiling! I can not wait and I know I am not the only one! Love you!