Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bubbles in the cold...




Poor Jenna...will she ever see anything past her little bangs? Every day I try to pull them out of her face and every day they eventually fall. And with her cold, the bangs actually stick to the snot. Too much info? Sorry.
We are making the best of the last rays of sunshine by spending every semi-sunny moment outside. Jenna loves the outdoors. She loves bubbles, she loves to "fwing" (swing), and everything else outside. If she is having a rough afternoon, going for a walk outside will cure her fussiness. So, we will need something to help us through the winter months. Maybe some play dates? It is always fun to have friends over here...Jenna finds new life in her toys when she sees someone else play with them. And going over to other homes with all new toys is always a great idea. So, here is my invite...if anyone wants to get together this winter, call me!

4 comments:

faith said...

I'll take you up on that offer. We can finally have a play date!

Favorite Cali Cousin Alison said...

I will take you up on that offer too! By the way, there is still sunshine here! In fact, I can't wait to be able to wear a sweater! We are in the chilly in the morning and evening but gorgeous during the eday weather! Very hard to dress for! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh I can totally relate, when Hope's bangs fall in her face.... wait a minute she doesn't have any bangs! LOL! I am told I should be grateful, but I covet your daughters snotty bangs:) I am game for a playdate. OMSI would be a fun outing for you and Jenna too.

Anonymous said...

I love how she's perched so perfectly on that frisbee. What a silly. I'm gonna sign this anonymously. Will you ever guess who it is!?! ah hah ha ha!!!

I love you.