Friday, September 01, 2006

Poppy and Mimi are here!

Hi, this is Jenna. I just had to tell everyone that Poppy and Mimi are here to visit us for 5 days! I am having so much fun with my grandparents. We have played with bubbles and a new bubble blower, played at a park, played in the water, played with legos, watched a video, sang songs, and lots of other fun things!

I am having so much fun that I don't want to sleep or eat, I just want to play, play, play!!! Today they went to visit Mandy and Ireland, but they will be back later for dinner and more playtime. I think they are going to take me to the zoo tomorrow, and watch me while mommy and daddy go out on a date! Oh, I am so excited! I am pretty sure that mommy and daddy are having fun too. They are laughing a lot. I hear them playing games while I am drifting off to sleep at night. Pinochle. Doesn't sound too fun to me, but I guess it's a grown-up game. Here are a few more pictures of our fun times!

I could blow bubbles all day long!


Here I am in the water at Blue Lake!


Poppy and I "rocka-rocka-ed" and sang songs until I almost fell asleep!


Poppy and Mimi love to take pictures of me.


...stay tuned, there will be more pictures and stories to come!

2 comments:

keely steger said...

Looks like so much fun! I wonder who's enjoying all of that the most: Jenna or Bruce and Mae! Hug them hello for all 3 of us!

auntievee said...

Have fun. Jenna must be loving every minute of it. I suppose Bruce and Mae are kind of liking it. Jenna is adorable, as always, in the pictures.