Monday, September 18, 2006

One year of growth





So, here are some pictures - two taken when Jenna was 6 months old, and two taken today (Jenna is 18 months old). One year of growth. Can you imagine if we all continued to grow that much each year?! Thankfully we evenutally slow down a bit.

Our learning seems to slow down a bit too. Jenna is learning something new EVERY SINGLE DAY! Me? Not so much. But I should, there is so much to learn.
I should be learning new things about the Lord on a daily basis.
I love enriching my mind with the books I am reading, and so I should every day.
I have the opportunity to learn from those around me, daily! Man, I have some wonderful, smart, WISE friends. I am SO thankful for the friends and family that the Lord blessed me with. Seriously. I am so thankful.

5 comments:

faith said...

That is so sweet! I love how you took pictures of her in the same basket so you can really see how she's grown! By the way, we watch all the Jenna videos every day..Peyton loves them! See you tonight?? At M2M meeting?

eric wood said...

What happened to the pudding!?! And the proof!?! I needed to learn something new today!!!

Whitney said...

Wow. She has grown sooo much!!!!

You have the most creative posts! :) I love it!

berit said...

Megan- Jenna is soooo cute! I can't believe we haven't seen you guys since right before you had her, and now she's already huge! congratulations and enjoy her ;)

The Maddox Family said...

Your daughter is so cute! I love looking at your blog, Talk to you soon.