Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm new here...

Well, this is my third online outlet for pictures, thought and other non-sense like that. I can't believe I am even starting this, but I like the format. And everytime I start a new one, I find old friends or current friends that I didn't know had a blog or the like. So, here I am.

What are my thoughts? Who am I? Hmmm...
I am a learning person. I am continually learning that the world is much bigger than my world view allows. I am learning that life is really important - not who we know or what we have, but Who we know, and What we will inherit in the Heavenly Kingdom. I am learning that I must share this message. There is more to life than this short time we spend on earth. Let's invest more in forever than in the vapor we are in right now.

I can't believe that I am married with a child, dealing with grown-up matters. Sometimes I feel like I just graduated from high school, or that I should be in my care free college days. But then I look around and thank the Lord that I am not there. I am here. Exactly where God has placed me, with an incredible husband and beautiful little girl. Ahhh. I like it here.

I guess that is all for now. I don't know if I will ever post again. We will see how well this blog stuff goes for me. For all who read this, please comment so that I know you are out there.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Yay!!! Another blogger. I hope you keep it up!

keely steger said...

Very fun. I'm a bit partial to blogger anyway. It's better than xanga! :)

faith said...

Megan!! Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog..I'm going to add you to my list! Yay! My list will be 4 blogs long now instead of 3!

Brony said...

I loved reading your new blog! The pictures are fabulous too! I can't wait to get together with you soon. Emily can't wait to play with Jenna!